Monday, November 2, 2015

Cheerful Get Well Card

I don't know about you, but I just think get well cards should be bright and cheerful.  A sweet lady from my church had a little spill at home recently and I wanted to send her a card that would make her smile and brighten her day and while the cards in the stores are lovely, they all seemed a bit somber.  So I chose a pack of paper with happy colors and card stock that matched.  I then finished off the card with a lovely scripture - Jeremiah 17:14.  It turned out so good and I really hope it made her smile through the pain she was suffering with.  Video Tutorial for this project.


 Front

 Inside

Materials Used


From Walmart

6 X 6 Paper Pack - Hootenanny

From Hobby Lobby


Cricut Cartridges

Simply Sweet - Get Well Soon (Basic Tab)
New Testament - Camel (Cross/Heart)

No comments: