Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas Gift Tags with Cricut and Stamps

I am finding more and more uses for my Cricut and growing collection of stamps.  I could buy inexpensive gift tags for all of my Christmas presents, but what would be the fun in that for a crafter!?!  These were fun to make and so easy to produce in bulk.  I used one stamp set from MayMayMadeIt's etsy shop and only 3 Cricut images cut in two pieces, so simple.  I cut the base of the tags from red and green card stock and the front of the the tag from Christmas themed patterned paper from Scrapbooking Made Simple. I fit 6 tags per 8 1/2 by 11 piece of paper/card stock.  I then masked the "from" and stamped the snowman image.  I also stamped the sentiment "Snow Peeking" on red and green card stock and cut them down to size and adhered them to the tag with foam mounting tape.  Last finishing touch was coordinating baker's twine to tie them on the package with.  Video Tutorial for this project.


Products Used:


Cricut Cartridges/Images Used:

Lovely Floral: Tag1 (base)
Lovely Floral: Tag1-s (front)
Cricut Craft Room Basics: RndSqre (square welded inside front of tag to make frame)

No comments: