Thursday, December 13, 2012

"Tiny Bubbles" Manicure/Tutorial

Teal has become a new modern holiday color.  I've been seeing it pop up more and more in holiday decorations, makeup and nail art.  It took me a while to figure out how to incorporate it in a manicure that it would be the feature color but still have a holiday feel to it.  I paired it with silver, because everything looks festive with silver, sparkle and shine!! LOL  I called this "tiny bubbles" because it made me think of a festive holiday cocktail.  Hope you enjoy!

I started with a base coat of Sally Hansen Miracle Cure and followed that with one coat of Celeb City also by Sally Hansen in the Xtreme Wear line.


Next I applied one coat of Stunning by Revlon for added sparkle.


With a medium sized dotting tool I applied random dots of Rise and Shine by Sinful Colors and White On by Sally Hansen to each nail.



On my thumb and ring finger I applied a smaller dot in the middle of each dot in the opposite color for a little added interest.  I finished with one coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly and cleaned excess polish from my cuticles.  Super easy and oh so cute!!





No comments: