Monday, August 10, 2015

Blessed Birthday Card ~ Card Making with Cricut

I am fairly new to card making and I already love it!  At the moment, I don't own stamps and stamp pads but that's ok because I own a die cutting machine and a printer.  So, I am quite capable of making just about any image or sentiment I wish come to life on a card!  My Dad's Birthday is coming up and I happened to have this paper stack on hand that had a beautiful Fleur-De-Lis print on it.  Since Dad is a Saints fan, I thought it would pair beautifully with some plain black card stock I scored at my local Goodwill for $1.09 for a pack of 15 cards with envelopes.  Listed below are the paper stacks and Cricut cartridges I used to create this beautiful card for my Dad.  Here's the link for the Video Tutorial




.
Materials Used:
Black Card Stock
12 X 12 Paper - French Prep - Fleur -De-Lis Background Paper
6 X 6 Paper Pack - Darling Jewel - Brown Polka Dot Paper behind letters
12 X 12 Paper Pack by Tim Holtz - Paper Stash - for letters & Cross
Project Life Card - Celebrate -  On Inside

Cricut Cartridges:
Everyday Fonts - Basic
New Testament - Crosses - Leper

No comments: