Thursday, August 4, 2016

Welcome!

I'm so happy you dropped by my craft room today!  I love expressing my creativity through many different mediums such as arts and crafts, cooking, knitting, makeup and nail art.  There's a little bit of something for everyone in Jeannine's Craft Room, even the kiddos.  You will also see video tutorials that will help you get a visual of how my projects come together so you can replicate them at home.  I'm a life long crafter and got my passion for art and creativity from my Mom.  I've experimented with many crafts over the years and decided to start making videos to help beginners.  YouTube wasn't around in my early crafting years and do I wish it had been.  It's so wonderful to be able to get verbal as well as visual directions when crafting.  Please feel free to ask any questions and request tutorials. My email address is jeanninecrafts@gmail.com.   If I can get my hands on the supplies, I'd be more than happy to fulfill your requests!


No comments: