Friday, May 31, 2013

Sinful Colors Dupes

Quite by accident today I realized I had a dupe in my nail polish collection.  I recently purchased Sinful Colors in Hazard, a rich coral color, and was looking for some other polishes when I came across a mini Color Club Polish that I got in one of my beauty subscription boxes in the color Clambake Coral.  I had completely forgotten that I had it!  With the two bottles now sitting next to each other, I realized that they are exactly the same.  I swatched them on white paper to see just how close they were in texture, opacity, color and sheen.  Guess what, they are almost dead on dupes!  Clambake Coral has a touch more red to it, but not much. 

Knowing that Sinful Colors had a very wide range of colors, it made me wonder, just how many high end polishes could be duped with a Sinful Colors polish?  I'd love some feed back from you all, what Sinful Colors polishes do you have that are exact or very close dupes of other polishes?  Just an FYI for you, Color Club polishes range in price from $6.00 to $10.00, depending on if it is a special edition.  I've seen them for around $5.00 on Amazon.  Sinful Colors polishes are $1.99 each at Walgreens and Wal Mart.  That's a pretty good savings.  I'd love to know if you've found some dupes for OPI, China Glaze, Butter London or other high end brands.


No comments: