Thursday, September 20, 2012

FOTD September 20, 2012

So sorry I've been MIA for the last few days.  I've been stuck at home in bed with a virus.  Very happy to be back in the world of the living today!!  I did spend alot of time on Pinterest these last few days getting some great inspiration for makeup looks.  I saw a similar look to this that was a purple gradient look and thought I'd give it a try.  Let me know what you think and thanks so much for taking a look at my blog today!

 With Flash
Without Flash
 
Face:
L'Oreal True Match Foundation - Creamy Natural
ELF Tone Correcting Concealer - Apricot Beige
Covergirl Professional Translucent Powder - Medium
Wet N Wild Bronzer - Ticket to Brazil (Contour)
Wet N Wild Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana (Highlight)
Covergirl Cheekers Blush - Natural Twinkle
Lips:
NYC Smooch Proof Lip Color - 482
 
 With Flash
 Without Flash
 
Eyes:
ELF Eyelid Primer
NYX Eyebrow Kit - Brunette
ELF Cream Eyeshadow - Black
LA Colors Trio - Iris
Wet N Wild Petal Pusher Palette
Wet N Wild Megalast Eyeliner - Blackest Black
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara - Extreme Black
 
Without Flash
 With Flash
 

No comments: